Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Latest Needlepoint

Just a quick needlepoint update; coral fish is done!  I am currently in te middle of the last big fish on this canvas, there's one more coral to do s well, then he background and I'll be done! Unfortunately I am being side-tracked by the baby quilt (see next post) but as soon as I have time for this I should be able to finish it pretty quickly.

As usual, apologies for the weird lighting, I still don't know how to take good photos of these things.  Without flash they're all yellow, with flash they're blindingly bright and washed out.

the fish before any stitching - as painted
first layer of stitching complete

with all of his enhancements added

Here's how I add all of the details, by comparing to a photo of the original painting on my computer


No comments:

Post a Comment