And yes, I am posting right now to procrastinate on sewing >_<
Here is my list for the rest of this year:
- Monthly guild project. I am the monthly project coordinator so I need to make up a sample for each month's project. In fact, I need to do this ASAP because I can only go to meetings every other month so I should probably show the October and November samples at the October meeting. Shoot, didn't realize that deadline was so soon until I typed this! Where has September gone??
- Finish off this evil jacket. It can be done, once I get past the hard part that I am stuck on.
- Finish this charity wholecloth quilt that was due back in July. Oops.
- Christmas presents...ack. I should be starting these around now but there's just no time, they will have to be pushed back a month. I do a set of presents for family, for friends, and for co-workers. I have plans for most of these, I just need to get my act together and create them.
- And if time allows (it won't) I need to make a baby quilt for a coworker.
Okay, guess that means I should spend some hours tonight on getting this jacket out of the way...