Sunday, March 4, 2012

Animal Alphabet top appliqued!

As I hoped, I finished all of the machine applique on the top today.

I decided to draw all of the animal eyeballs on because I really didn't feel like doing hand-tied french knots on all of them, but I'm wishing a little that I had sewn eyeballs on, because the drawn on one don't look fantastic.  Also some of the eyeballs ended up in weird places, I probably should have drawn them in marking pen before I did in permanent pen.  Ah well, you live and learn!

So without further ado, here are all of the finished animals:

And here's the back of the top, nicely showing all of the stitching I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment