I devoted the past week to finishing up two UFO projects: binding my placemats and attaching hanging sleeves to my quilts that will be in my guild's show. Binding the placemats was actually really easy, and now they look so good!
The other project I finished this week was making hanging sleeves for three different quilts. I was dreading this because I didn't know how to do it, but it ended up being laughably easy.
I bought broadcloth for the hanging sleeve fabric because I didn't want to waste any good quilting fabric on it. However, it really likes pucker when I stitch it. Dunno if it's a tension issue, or just the cheap fabric.
|Look at all that puckering!|
Anyways, below is a shot of one of the quilts with it's sleeve. Sleeves are not very exciting, so I am only posting a photo of one. :)
UFO's and Projects in Progress: